A list of our most recent changes.
September 4, 2019
- Added max 22s spawn (Aston sewers), map made by Rachet (circa 2016).
- Reduced default warcry range from 10 squares to 8.
- SU/GU is automatically added into the inventory when mining.
- Removed miner/herbalist professions and made their bonuses applicable to everyone.
- Facelift of Aston; another door through the school and added grass around the teleporter. Removed doors for cm/blesser and knocked the wall down in between them. Prepared for adding a second LQ entrance to Aston tele. Removed all LQ doors until then.
- Blesser in Aston now blesses for free.
- Added options to rename clan and move clan slots, costs 5 and 10 cjs respectively. Say: "rename: xxx" or "moveclan: #" to the clanmaster in Aston to use this feature. The old clan will remain at 0 cjs, and all alts in the clan will be updated to the new clan upon the next character update (logging in, changing areas, equipping gear, etc). There is a 1-week cooldown on changing names or colors.
- Upon hearing the struggles the people of Astonia have dealt with regarding the Governor's increasingly demanding missions, 3 of the Governor's advisers have returned to work in Brannington. Advisers now allow you to reset your mission, allowing you to change the mission type or recover from a failed mission. If you select a penting mission after using the adviser, the demon numbers for easy/normal/hard will match their old numbers (1-10 easy, 10-25 normal, 25-100 hard). There is also a chance that it will lower the impossible/insane numbers as well. Cost is 3x your level; each adviser can advise once per Astonian day (2h).
- Added the Spawnkeeper NPC. For 10000 gold, you can set a spawn up to level 56, with some restrictions - see NPC for details.
- Added the Spawn Lobby behind Clanmaster in Aston. The lobby has some blue squares, the new spawnkeeper, a spawnmaster, and the merchant Julie who sells potions. Julie, Jeremy's oldest daughter, can also refill your whole inventory with potions (using MT price and clan bonus, if applicable). There is also a small arena with a practice ped available in the lobby.
- Added the Pentmaster in Test Pents. Although he's a strange guy, he will teleport you to a level of pents for a fee equal to the level you're trying to get to. You must also be at least 10 levels below the pents level to go.
- Added a door between the Donor Shop and Test Pents.
- Added green dots to all demon lord rooms.
- The Janitor seems to have changed his medication and may now be heard saying some different things.
August 21, 2019
- Jobbington keys are a more noticeable sprite and give off light.
- Added death animations and bodies to deaths in spawns (no real deaths occur).
- Added RD150 as a final challenge to RDs. Recommended stats: 1240 def/428 imm. These skellies have fireball, so watch out!
- Added "Valor" shrines throughout RDs which give military experience: 40 (40 mili exp), 60 (120), 80 (240), 100 (400), 125 (625), 150 (900).
- Added a "Tome of Continuity" at Ashton, price 1000 gold. Using this tome on a continuity shrine will skip all RDs up to that point. This is to replace RD passes with something more reasonable.
- Changed Bribery shrine costs: all costs have been reduced by 75% and they now cap at level*100 gold (with level being the lower of the RD level and your character level + 5). For example, RD15 now takes 50 gold; RD 144 now costs 14400 gold.
- Changed PTMs: Level 200+ no longer gets free PTMs. Lowering a PTM'ed skill will set aside 1500g which can be used to raise a skill later. This is to keep a gold sink while allow more flexibility for lower levels and their stats.
- Super Max will grant a credit upon visiting him after reaching a certain level: 100 (20k), 125 (30k), 150 (50k), 200 (100k), 250 (200k). This is to change up the "Free PTMs" system and stagger the reward across lower levels a bit, where getting gold is more of an issue. The gold bonus is retroactive until level 200: for example a level 180 can come by and accept all the 100-150 rewards upon release, while a level 200 can only get the 200 reward and a 250 can only get the 250 reward. This balance is because of the benefit that 200+ characters have already received from PTMs.
- Added "Training" clan bonus. This will give points*0.5 % military exp (level 20 = 10% bonus) to all sources.
- Increased the number of demon kills required for easy through hard missions. They were previously imbalanced in the fact that you get a lot more experience doing hards over insanes.
- Removed receiving gold when junking quest items.
August 2, 2019
- Profession Points can be raise to 150 for all classes.
- Sewer items are now dual-stat and respawn immediately as soon as you obtain them.
- Automax is now applied automatically in spawns.
- Automax is disabled for level 60 and above.
- Increased the spawn rate of the 5, 10, 15 and 18 spawners permanently
- We will be increasing the rate of one spawn each week. This week is 52s, good luck!
- Seyans are on sale this week in the donor shop. Go check out the low prices!
- Fixed a bug that could give the wrong amount of brownie points in Jobby.
- Mages will automax without a bless in spawns.
- Fixed the WIAS bonus for Tunnel Explorer.
- Added some lights in front of the Governor to make him easier to find.
- Worked on the janitor to try to get him to do his job properly.
- We are back online with a new, fresh database!
- New chat mode in the client so you can discretely chat with us at work.
- Pulse now gives endurance for mages (more time in F5).
- Random respriters can now be found in junk piles in RDs.
- Implemented /automax for spawns.
- Added bless potions in Jeremy with maxing blesses.
- Raised drop rates substantially in pents (1/10 kills with 50% chance of potions)
- You now receive orbs when you junk equipment.