A list of our most recent changes.
August 21, 2019
- Jobbington keys are a more noticeable sprite and give off light.
- Added death animations and bodies to deaths in spawns (no real deaths occur).
- Added RD150 as a final challenge to RDs. Recommended stats: 1240 def/428 imm. These skellies have fireball, so watch out!
- Added "Valor" shrines throughout RDs which give military experience: 40 (40 mili exp), 60 (120), 80 (240), 100 (400), 125 (625), 150 (900).
- Added a "Tome of Continuity" at Ashton, price 1000 gold. Using this tome on a continuity shrine will skip all RDs up to that point. This is to replace RD passes with something more reasonable.
- Changed Bribery shrine costs: all costs have been reduced by 75% and they now cap at level*100 gold (with level being the lower of the RD level and your character level + 5). For example, RD15 now takes 50 gold; RD 144 now costs 14400 gold.
- Changed PTMs: Level 200+ no longer gets free PTMs. Lowering a PTM'ed skill will set aside 1500g which can be used to raise a skill later. This is to keep a gold sink while allow more flexibility for lower levels and their stats.
- Super Max will grant a credit upon visiting him after reaching a certain level: 100 (20k), 125 (30k), 150 (50k), 200 (100k), 250 (200k). This is to change up the "Free PTMs" system and stagger the reward across lower levels a bit, where getting gold is more of an issue. The gold bonus is retroactive until level 200: for example a level 180 can come by and accept all the 100-150 rewards upon release, while a level 200 can only get the 200 reward and a 250 can only get the 250 reward. This balance is because of the benefit that 200+ characters have already received from PTMs.
- Added "Training" clan bonus. This will give points*0.5 % military exp (level 20 = 10% bonus) to all sources.
- Increased the number of demon kills required for easy through hard missions. They were previously imbalanced in the fact that you get a lot more experience doing hards over insanes.
- Removed receiving gold when junking quest items.
August 2, 2019
- Profession Points can be raise to 150 for all classes.
- Sewer items are now dual-stat and respawn immediately as soon as you obtain them.
- Automax is now applied automatically in spawns.
- Automax is disabled for level 60 and above.
- Increased the spawn rate of the 5, 10, 15 and 18 spawners permanently
- We will be increasing the rate of one spawn each week. This week is 52s, good luck!
- Seyans are on sale this week in the donor shop. Go check out the low prices!
- Fixed a bug that could give the wrong amount of brownie points in Jobby.
- Mages will automax without a bless in spawns.
- Fixed the WIAS bonus for Tunnel Explorer.
- Added some lights in front of the Governor to make him easier to find.
- Worked on the janitor to try to get him to do his job properly.
- We are back online with a new, fresh database!
- New chat mode in the client so you can discretely chat with us at work.
- Pulse now gives endurance for mages (more time in F5).
- Random respriters can now be found in junk piles in RDs.
- Implemented /automax for spawns.
- Added bless potions in Jeremy with maxing blesses.
- Raised drop rates substantially in pents (1/10 kills with 50% chance of potions)
- You now receive orbs when you junk equipment.